Saturday, October 24, 2009

Auntie April came to visit!


One of my best friends, April, came to visit last weekend. Reed absolutely loved her (still does I guess). He loved her long blonde hair and would pull on it and just light up when he saw her. She was so much fun and got him a really fun toy. They were two peas in a pod, just having a ton of fun together. He misses her!



We went to a baby clothing store and got a lot of really cute stuff, here is one of the overalls we found! Every kid has to have a pair of OshKosh pinstripe overalls! I think he may be channeling some riverdance here?


And this one was just cute!


Cheers~

2 comments:

AMY said...

jane got an osh kosh pinstrip overall skirt and it is pretty cute. We need to go to the children's place outlet sometime. Reed is getting so big!

April said...

I miss him too! He is such a joy and it breaks my heart that I'm not closer to you guys. Love you!