I was thinking the other day about how different these two kiddos of mine are. Mostly their sizes! At Nora's 2 month appointment, she weighed 10 pounds 13 ounces. Reed weighed 13 pounds at 2 months. I don't think they look anything alike either. Reed had lost all his hair right away and Nora still has some along the sides and back of her head (though she has lost quite a bit from when she was born). Here are some pictures of each of them at 2 months to compare:
Reed

Nora

I also took a picture of them in the same outfit - one of my favorites - an owl on a branch. Here is Reed at 4 weeks old in the onesie. I actually had one from when he was 2 weeks old in it, but the picture got corrupted so it no longer exists. Anyway, it's getting a little tight here at four weeks, it fit well at two.

And here is Nora is the same onesie at 9 weeks.
1 comment:
Seriously that little owl shirt is so cute, oh course your kids are even cutter! I remember seeing Reed in that shirt. It was fun to see you for a minuet the other day, thanks so much for coming over!!
Post a Comment