Tuesday, December 6, 2011

G-Pa visits and Reed skis

My dad came to visit this past weekend to see the little munchkins. It's fun to watch him with the kiddos and imagining what it was like when I was a baby. At one point Nora was screaming her head off and he tucked her under his arm (like a football) facing down and she calmed right down. He said that's what my brother and I liked when we were babies. Funny to think about. We played around the house on Saturday then went to the Ogden Christmas village that night. We did about a 10 minute lap cause it was cold then got some dinner.

Dad with his two grandkids.

Nora looking all cute.


Dad took some pictures of the family for our Christmas card


Me and my baby girl!

Sunday, we went up to Snowbasin to do a little skiing with Reed. Dad and I actually didn't ski at all but Fogg was patrolling so he took Reed for two quick runs. Reed was very excited and kept telling us about how he wanted to go skiing. He actually told me in the car this afternoon that he "want to skiing again". Love, love, love that he loves it. He told me that he didn't want his picture taken so he walked all the way around a table to avoid me. I got one anyway...

Here he is coming down!



He had the biggest smile on his face, though you can't see it here.

Nora was happy to be in the lodge where it was warm - see the smile on her face?

I bundled her up yesterday to play outside with Reed for a few minutes and just loved her little outfit and hat.

There are many reasons that I love my kids, besides the obvious. I love how Reed is starting to talk a ton! The other day he was jumping off the bed and made sure to tell me that he was going to be careful cause if he wasn't he would bump his head. It is made complete by a very cute scrunched nose. I love the he loves Nora and wants to hug and kiss her. I love that Nora makes this little squirrel noises - squeaking almost. And I love how she is starting to actually smile at me. Here is something that I love about Reed. He does little things like this that I find occasionally and they make me laugh. He put his shoes inside slippers. Both of them.

And I love my husband a lot too. Here is his "professional" picture to be put on the website for his new job. I think he's darn cute!

That's it for now, I'm sure there will be more as the Christmas time is full of fun and activities.

Cheers~

No comments: