As mentioned in my last post, I love many things about my kids. I decided to expand upon that with some examples. First of all, how cute is that picture above? As you can see I made it my new title picture cause I love it so much.
Things I love about Reed:
- He loves his sister. He will hug and kiss her many times a day. He also will want to "see her" which means he will want to look at her and touch her head.
- He replaces the letter F with a P. "Pire" for fire. "Pun" for fun. "Pall" for fall. You get the idea.
- He runs to his dad and gives him a big hug and kiss when he gets home from work. Today he said "daddy's here!" and started clapping.
- He loves being "nakey boy" meaning he runs around naked before and after a bath. He screams nakey boy nakey boy!
- He is starting to tell me he wants to do things "by self". It usually takes longer but it's good for him to at least try to do things by himself.
- He ends most sentences with "huh?" even though it's not really a question.
- He will do status updates all the time. "I wake up" when I get him from a nap. "putting coat on", "eating dinner", "running".
- He loves yogurt but he says gogurt.
- He loves Little Einsteins show. This is good because he can say Sea Anemone now.
- He pretended to pump the other day, just like I do. Then he gave his milk to Nora.
Things I love about Nora:
- I am really starting to enjoy dressing her up. The first few months are hard cause you change diapers all the time and holding them a lot so the outfits have to be function over fashion. But now that I've received a ton of super cute clothes from friends and family, I'm having fun with different outfits. Here is one I actually bought her, and there aren't many of those! I just love it! And the shoes are from a friend - too cute!
- Her squeaking noises. She sounds like a little squirrel.
- Her voice. Though its still infrequent, we are getting more and more of hearing her cooing.
- The way she arches her back when you take her out of her carseat. She pulls her legs up under her, arches her back and throws back her head in a stretch and I just love it!
- The way she twists her mouth when she is waking up.
- She loves the bath. She seems to really enjoy the warm water over her and likes to look around.
- Her blue eyes. They really are pretty. And I kinda love her little stork bite over her right eye. You can see it below.
- When she smiles at me. Priceless.
A co-worker of mine made these for me as a baby gift. He calls them "fist of fury". I absolutely love them! They are made like you'd make the impressions when you go to the dentist. These have the fingerprints and all the little creases that are on the hand. A side note: the hand on the right is just like mine - I tuck my thumb when I'm eating - weird I know.
Cheers~
No comments:
Post a Comment