As mentioned before, Reed has been sick. We are finally on the tail end of it, a few more days of antibiotics to clear up the ear infections and no more breathing treatments. Here he is doing one of them, so sad.
Unfortunately, Nora got it too. It's slightly different though and the breathing treatments don't really help her. She is on an antibiotic starting today for beginnings of ear infections as well. She has bronchiolitis. She sounds crackly when she breathes. There isn't much to do about it, just let it go away on it's own. So sad to hear your three month old baby girl cough like she's been smoking for 20 years. Hate it! She is currently sleeping on her play mat - love when she falls asleep on her own right when she is supposed to!
I feel very overwhelmed about emotional stuff right now. I'm trying to enjoy going back to work, but it's hard to be away from your kids - especially when they are sick. Then you battle the whole "should I take a sick day and stay home with them or do I risk it and take them to daycare where they might give it to other kids?" I'm figuring that's how they got sick in the first place - other sick kids coming to daycare. And I want to be a good employee and not bail all the time cause my kids are sick - and they will be when they are in daycare! I've had a lot on my mind lately outside of all that and it's starting to build up! Feeling very overwhelmed.
Ok, enough of that! Here are a few pictures from my phone. I'll try to take some more good pictures with my actual camera and get those posted soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment