Reed has recently gotten into helping me do things. He will help me bathe sister. He will help me clean the counter. He will also want to do whatever I'm doing. "Where are we going Mommy?" "To run errands." "I run errands too".
He has a little "baby minny" that he will take care of like I take care of Nora. He will rock her and put her down for naps. Here he is rocking her the other morning.

Though it's sort of frustrating to have him help me, mostly because it takes twice as long, I try to let him when I have time or patience cause it's good for him to learn to do things.
Reed loves preschool. On the way this morning he asked me where we are going, I said to preschool. He said "where Molly go?" (his teacher), I told him that she was at school and that we would see her in a few minutes. He said "I love Molly, Molly love me". I told her this story and she said that he was one of her favorites and that she did love him.
Reed has been asking about going to see Nana. She had a knee replacement this week so I told him that we couldn't see her right now cause she has a boo-boo on her knee. He said that "papa did it!". Ha!
Poor London, he's getting old and tired. Here he is taking a nap on the couch, even put a pillow under his head.

Nora is doing great lately. Though she still gets a little fussy from time to time, she no longer does her 5 hour, lung busting, tears crying. Just your normal tired and hungry cries with the occasional I want mommy cry. We've got a good feeding schedule going so now I'm trying to build up my milk supply for going back to work. She's been pretty good about sleeping through the night now, only a few early morning feedings. I'm also trying to get a good nap schedule cause I haven't been very good at that. Anyway, she is so much happier and smiling more. Here she is yesterday at 12 weeks doing a little coo'ing and smiling for us.
No comments:
Post a Comment