Do you find yourself doing something when you are bored or stressed or thinking? I have realized that I have a thing with my thumb. I guess I always knew I did it when I was stressed out but then I have realized lately that I do it more often than that. I thought about it more when Reed started to do it, then I found myself doing it. Could it possibly be an inherited trait? Anyway, this is what I do:
I tuck my thumb into the rest of the fingers. I do it when I'm cold, nervous, stressed, eating food, thinking, waiting. The other thing I do is pick at the side of my thumb with my forefinger on the same hand. I know things are bad in my brain when I've got red and bleeding spots on the side of my thumb.
I noticed that Reed tucks his thumb into his fingers when he eats too! He's done that right from the start!
What is your thing?
1 comment:
Embarrassing as it is, I pick the sides of my thumbs. I usually do this when I read a lot. I don't even notice that I'm doing it until I start bleeding. Gross, but true.
Post a Comment